Title Image

Title Image

About:

This blog is predominately about camera trapping in California. We camera trap to save our souls and to teach primary school students about biology and conservation. We will also touch on other camera trapping news and musings, sets from afar, mediocre herpetology, sucky birding, and other natural history discussions.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Young Bobcat is All Grown Up(?)

I think these images are all of the same bobcat. I also believe this is the young bobcat we photographed last Spring with its mom.

If so it appears to be on its own now as we only photographed it by itself, but it is also possible that it is the redder male we have also photographed and saw stalking through the mustard grass last spring.


DSC00379.JPG

DSC00381.JPG



 What we do know though is it is a male. 


DSC00456.JPG


 I e-mailed the Codger for confirmation that I was looking at what I thought I was looking at.


DSC00456.zoom.jpg


"High and tight, but still in sight"

1 comment: